Ever do this? I have been sick with a horrible cold for the last few days. I took some day-quil this afternoon, and put Ava to bed for her afternoon nap. Well, supposedly that stuff is non-drowsy, but I have to disagree. I laid down to read a book and I must have fallen asleep about 2 pages into the chapter. I woke up two hours later and I was on the phone talking to a videographer I recommend to my brides. I have no idea what I had already said to him. I just kind of went on with the conversation and acted as if nothing strange had just happened to me. I got off the phone and I realized he could have asked for 50% of my profits and I could have just went along with the whole thing!! I have no idea! I don't remember hearing the phone much less answering it. I don't even know if I said "Hi" or if I mumbled my way through the conversation! I'm a bit embarassed and I can only pray that my mind filled in the blanks for me and I didn't make a fool of myself! So, next time you take Day-Quil, just know they are lying when they tell you it's non-drowsy!!
Is That A Baby In Your Pants Or Are You Just Happy To See Me?
-
Kids today, with all their weird hobbies:
(PS - Oh! Hey! Think this is Isabella?)
*****
Ariel's company wanted their vision statement written on a cake...
11 hours ago


4 comments:
You should be glad that Miss "you know who that begins with a T" didn't call and ask you do take pictures at every one of her events for the next 5 years! Yikes! You better hope she doesn't read this or you'll hear "Christina, what do you mean you're not coming to the party, you told me you'd do all my pictures for free!"
Lol Becky you're BAD!! LOL!
Blame it on the dayquil, mama, but I know better.
Sanity, awakeness, and general awareness went out the window during pregnancy.
If your lucky, it may be back in 17 years or so.
Good luck with that, lmao.
Wow, I never laughed so hard in my life...that was hilarious. That must have been so wierd kind of gradually getting out of those zzz's, then realizing you're on the phone talking... I couldn't imagine talking to one of my clients and not knowing what the first part of the conversation was at all because I was asleep! Maybe you can call her back and ask her if anything was at all awkward to her, just in case... I'm sure she'll understand once you explain to her why you're asking. I would want to know for sure.
Post a Comment