When I was little, I used to go out in the yard and find mice and worms and bring them in the house to show my mom. Oh boy did she love that! Well, now my payback is here. Ava likes spiders! Yesterday, I showed her a huge garden spider and she laughed and squealed and got so excited. Then today, she was in the bathroom checkin out the tub and I look to see her reaching for something in the tub. Her little feet were dangling so I ran to go grab her (amazing how many times we save their lives huh?). She starts giggling and pointing and reaching for something in the tub, and I look to see whats in there. Lo and behold, theres this big nasty scary spider dangling from some invisible web inside the tub! (Yes, I do make use of the tub...don't start) So, now she's going to start finding them and bringing them to me, I'm sure of it. Not cool!
Is That A Baby In Your Pants Or Are You Just Happy To See Me?
-
Kids today, with all their weird hobbies:
(PS - Oh! Hey! Think this is Isabella?)
*****
Ariel's company wanted their vision statement written on a cake...
11 hours ago


3 comments:
Yeh Collin used to be like that, but now he deathly afraid of bugs,even flies buzzing around, but that is at least for now....
Fran
How lovely is that?! I would hate to have surprises like that since I don't like spiders or gross bugs.
You must never tell Joe. He's terrified of spiders. If he knew Ava was doing that, he'd surely never let her visit again!!!!
Ava cracks me up!
Post a Comment