That's why I haven't posted lately. I haven't had much of anything to do lately, so I can't think of much to talk about. I've actually been stressing about what to blog about! I know! Forward emails!!
Now, I've had a few people who send me forward emails before, and I don't mind them. If it comes from my sister or my sister-in-law, I usually read them, because they are usually good. But there is one person who sends me forwards all the time. It drives me nuts. Aren't forwards considered tacky now? Especially the ones that say "send this to 134154091 people in the next minute or you will go to hell!". Ugh thats annoying. And now, they are all over MySpace too. The bulletins drive me crazy sometimes. I will only click on the bulletins from people I know are legitimately sending out a bulletin. I heard one person suggest, for forward emails that is, instead of sending the email back to 15 people in the next 10 minutes, to send it to the person who sent it to you 15 times. Oops! Must have read it wrong! What a great idea! I think I'm going to start doing that!
Is That A Baby In Your Pants Or Are You Just Happy To See Me?
-
Kids today, with all their weird hobbies:
(PS - Oh! Hey! Think this is Isabella?)
*****
Ariel's company wanted their vision statement written on a cake...
11 hours ago


1 comments:
I know what you mean, I absolutley HATE forwards, most of them are a waste of time and space in my inbox.
Post a Comment