Friday, September 01, 2006

Where are my boobs?!?

Seriously....who took them!!?? I get dressed this morning and look down and I feel like I'm missing something. Shirt, check. Bra, check. Boobs....?? After I had Ava I thought for sure I would never be the same. They were way too big! I felt akward in some shirts because I felt like everyone was getting a show. If you saw pictures of Ava's birthday party, you'd see what I mean. Well, then this morning, I look down and I feel like I'm in high school again! I was made fun of for being flat chested. I feel like I'm right back where I started! Oh well, guess that's just another part of being a woman. A woman's body is like the weather in Chicago. If you don't like it, stick around for 5 minutes, it will change.

3 comments:

Leah said...

Want some of mine? At a size "k", God knows I can afford to donate.... A Lot.

Christina Ragusin said...

Wouldn't that be awesome? Trading body parts? Then everyone with big butts can donate to the less fortunate. Skinny people can have the fat they've always dreamed of and some of us more curvy individuals can give away our unwanted pounds to those in need. Let me know when you figure out how to do that! ;)

Anonymous said...

Didn't we have a conversation on this not too long ago about how I'm getting bigger boobs because I'm pregnant and you are that size normally? What happened?