So, after her first steps last month, she didn't take any more. So we kinda discounted them, because it was more like falling forward. LOL! Anyway, on 9-14 she FINALLY decided to just go for it! I was laying on the couch reading a book and she was by the coffee table. I look out of the corner of my eye and I see her just standing there. I look at her and she puts her hands straight up in the air, gets this HUGE grin on her face and starts walking towards me, giggling the whole way! She took 6 steps just like that while I was practically bouncing up and down on the couch cheering for her! I just picked her up and hugged her and told her about a billion times that she is a good girl. She was laughing and hugging me back saying "doo dir" (good girl). I set her back down and cheered for her again and she did it about 3 more times. I think my favorite part, even more than her walking was after each time, I'd pick her up and hug her and she would hug me back. She hasn't done that much lately except to Todd & I've been feeling neglected! It was awesome! So, I got a few pics of it and made a timeline. GOOD TIMES!! 
Is That A Baby In Your Pants Or Are You Just Happy To See Me?
-
Kids today, with all their weird hobbies:
(PS - Oh! Hey! Think this is Isabella?)
*****
Ariel's company wanted their vision statement written on a cake...
11 hours ago


1 comments:
Yay Ava! I knew you could do it! Pretty soon she'll be running around like crazy. That's a cool sequence shot!
Post a Comment