While I dress Ava in cute little girly outfits, her inner boy comes out all the time. And here's the proof! I set her outside, gave her a bunch of toys to play with, opened her sandbox and let her have at it. I went inside to go get my coffee and she was sitting in the sandbox. When I came back out about 60 seconds later, she was sitting in the middle of the driveway splashing in the mud puddle! Of course! Why would you play with toys and sand when there is a perfectly good mud hole!? So, again, because I am a big fan of her laughter and letting her enjoy the little things that only childhood has to offer, I got out my camera and let her have her fun. If I was going to be giving her a bath and washing my favorite outfit of hers, why not make it worth while?

Is That A Baby In Your Pants Or Are You Just Happy To See Me?
-
Kids today, with all their weird hobbies:
(PS - Oh! Hey! Think this is Isabella?)
*****
Ariel's company wanted their vision statement written on a cake...
11 hours ago


4 comments:
awww- how adorable! You are a great Mom, cause i would have yelled at my kids and told them to get out of the mud!! Thanks for showing me that it's ok once in awhile and i'm sure she learned stuff too, but just wait til she is wearing something even more special and you have to get somewhere LOL!!!
love you miss Ava
Nothing cuter than dark mud on pink outfits!!! And I LOVE the leaf shot!
Ava is growing so big and still as beautiful as ever. I'm so glad that you have this blog cause now I can see how all of you are doing even when we don't always have time to talk. We will soon have to get together to discuss my honeymoon album. Life gets busy. Well I love ya and I miss ya. I glad to see that all of you are well. Thanks for including the picture I took of you at on your wedding day!!!!
Love Ya,
Mrs. Cryder
Haha, I think we all have that tom boy gene in all of us. I love the leaf shot too!
Post a Comment