Thursday, January 01, 2009

Happy New Year

So I guess I have to come up with some New Years resolutions, huh? I never seem to keep them, so I'm not putting too much stock in them this year. But there are a few things I definitely want to accomplish on being a better person all around.


I'm not going to say "lose weight" because, #1 I'm pregnant, and #2 I want it to be a benefit of my life change. I'd like to be more active and eat healthier. We usually have a lot of junk food in the house, and if it's there, I'll eat it. Plus, because of my job, I'm on the computer a LOT. I procrastinate, so I tend to be surfing, blogging, etc instead of working. It takes up a lot more of my day on the computer and I end up being on here more than I walk around some days. It's a little ridiculous, and SO unhealthy!

So, my goal would be to set time limits on here and stick to them. I'd like to be more active, get out more, get some exercise, more for my well being than losing weight. And I'd like to eat healthier. Again, not just to lose weight, but to be healthier. I have some people who depend on me, so I should probably take care of myself so I'm around longer for them. 

0 comments: