I took advantage of Ava's nap and I got some work done this afternoon. When she woke up, this is what she said:
Ava: Mommy? Can I wake up?
Me: Sure!
Ava: Whew! That was a little rest! Do you know what that means?
Me: No, what does that mean?
Ava: That means, when you take a little rest, you sit down *sits down* and take a rest and then you take a piece of paper, and you cut it. And then you take the play-dough. But, it's really hard for you, so... you need Gackie (her lovie). But this is my Gackie, so, you can't take him away. That would not be nice.
Me: Ok.
*Ava walks downstairs to go play*
Ok then! I'm not sure if that was supposed to be educational for me, or if she was still sleeping. I hope I don't get quizzed later.


2 comments:
Well.... Okay then!
LOL. The darnedest things that kids say. I think she thought she knew what she was talking about but really didn't.
Post a Comment