So I'm laying in bed right now (have I mentioned I have a Crackberry?) and according to weather.com it is -6 outside. But me, yea I'm hot and I'm actually sweating. I've taken the comfy comforter off and I'm laying here amazed at pregnancy and the weird things I go through while pregnant. I'm also amazed at my Crackberry and I can't believe I didn't think about the fact that I can do this- blog from anywhere on my phone. How exciting! Maybe next time I'll bring you all into the bathroom with me and give you a play by play! Won't that be fun?!
Is That A Baby In Your Pants Or Are You Just Happy To See Me?
-
Kids today, with all their weird hobbies:
(PS - Oh! Hey! Think this is Isabella?)
*****
Ariel's company wanted their vision statement written on a cake...
11 hours ago


1 comments:
TMI, TMI!
Post a Comment