Tuesday, January 20, 2009

"Someone's in your pocket!"

Just a few minutes ago, Ava was bugging Todd while he was doing dishes. She was poking him and she came across something hard in his back pocket. She immediately put her grubby little hands into his back pocket and said "Someone's in your pocket daddy!" We started laughing as she took his debit card out of his pocket. He said "I think it's a little theiving Boo!" I went back to sit at my desk and he started laughing again when she said "Hey! That's money!" and proceeded to walk past me, straight to her piggy bank with a bill. Todd laughed and said "Hey! That's a ten!" I said "Well, you're gonna spend it on her anyway!" She came back to me with it and I helped her fold it so she could get it in her piggy bank. She went back for more. Everytime she got some she would say "Oh man! More money! This should go in my piggy bank!" She came to me with a 5, and then back again with some singles. All together she got about $18 out of him. Then she went back one more time and came to me again to fold. I took the bill, and noticed it was a check. A $100 check made out to me from a bride booking her wedding. Todd had stuck it in his pocket while we were hording his money. "Oh no you don't! No way! This is mommy's money!" I said, as they both laughed. Todd said "Oh sure! When it's my money she's stealing it's ok!?" I said, "That's right!" 

I got some pictures of the crime as well. If you see this suspect, cover your back pockets, hide your dollar bills and call your local authorities immediately!








0 comments: