Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Who even reads these??

Lol, seriously! I hear of people reading my somewhat daily ramblings, but I don't know who actually reads them. I know a few people comment, but lately I haven't gotten any comments, so I'm wondering if I'm just writing to a deep void out there. Or maybe this is a sane way to talk to yourself. That's interesting. Well, if you're reading and you'd like me to keep 'em coming, leave a comment under this post! I'd love to see who could possibly find me interesting! :)

4 comments:

Leah said...

lmao, you know I am a faithful reader!!! Keep 'em coming!!!

Anonymous said...

Okay, I admit, I read your blogs... But the one thing is that I always forget, and never know when you're going to (or have already) posted one! This is why I've stuck with my myspace blog... I really like the format of your blog, but I like the convenience of letting people know when I post a blog, and since I know everyone's as addicted to myspace as I am, I know everyone's reading my blogs! (well, at least I think everyone's reading my blogs... It could really be just one crazy stalker reading the same thing over and over...) So anyway, I'm catching up on your recent blogs! I love em!

Christina Ragusin said...

I agree Becky! I do with there was a function that would let people know when I've published a blog. It would be nice!

Anonymous said...

I read them when I have the chance.