Thursday, December 07, 2006

Sick as a dog

Why is it that when Mommy's sick, the world doesn't stop? Oh that's right, because we can't stop. Its so weird. Its like I wait for everyone else to get better before I come down with everything. This always happens to me! Ava or Todd will get sick, and give it to the other one. One will be sick for about a week and then there is a period where they are both sick, and then the other one has it for a week. And of course, I baby them both and the world usually stops because they are sick. Then, about 5 days after the last one was sick, when they are both perfectly fine, that's when I can rest at ease & then BAM! I get hit. But for some reason, the world doesn't stop for me. It can't. I have to keep going. It's a little bizarre, but it's the same for almost every mom I know. Oh well. I'm off to go run errands now with a headcold the size of Texas. Nothin I can do about it!

0 comments: