If that isn't the most obvious statement, I don't know what is. Then again, Ava is pretty good about it. But, try taking a family picture on a timer with no tripod and an 18 month old girl in the picture. Now THAT'S hard! I'd like to say I was succesful, and technically I was. But, I didn't like ME in the picture! Figures, right? No, I've gained so much weight since Ava and the angle I took the picture at, my hip pretty much took up a third of the picture. Can't have that. So, I'll have to try again later. Hopefully Ava is as cooperative. She was running around, but she liked to sit down on the backdrop and peek in the gift prop I gave her. Which is exactly what I wanted her to do. She even went up to the camera a few times and said "CHEEEEEESE!" Ok, so who taught her that?!? I know I didn't! Maybe it was Todd, but it sure wasn't me! It's cute as all getup but as a photographer, cheeeeese = completely fake smile. Lol, anyway, it's still funny when she does it. Well, we'll see if we get this picture out this year. Maybe I'll have to steal a photographer friend. Wish me luck!
Is That A Baby In Your Pants Or Are You Just Happy To See Me?
-
Kids today, with all their weird hobbies:
(PS - Oh! Hey! Think this is Isabella?)
*****
Ariel's company wanted their vision statement written on a cake...
11 hours ago


0 comments:
Post a Comment