Ok here goes! We'll see how well this works. She has a potty chair and she knows what it is, but I'm not sure she gets the whole concept. Today she said "Potty!" as soon as I took off her diaper off. So I took her in the bathroom to put her on the potty and she sat there for a minute. Then she got up and proceded to pee all over the floor! I grabbed her and put her on the potty and of course by then she was done. Or so I thought. She sat there for a minute and then got up and peed again on the floor! So I sat her back on it and tried to explain and show her how. She said "all done!" So I got her up and she took off towards the living room. By the time I got around the corner, she had already peed on the diningroom floor. I went to go clean it up and then of course by then she had already peed on the living room floor too! (Diaper first, then clean- got it) So, looks like this might be a bit of a challenge, but I'm ready. Here's to hoping she surprises me!
Is That A Baby In Your Pants Or Are You Just Happy To See Me?
-
Kids today, with all their weird hobbies:
(PS - Oh! Hey! Think this is Isabella?)
*****
Ariel's company wanted their vision statement written on a cake...
11 hours ago


1 comments:
Good luck! We've been working with Hannah on PT, too!
Post a Comment