I hate it. I don't know why. I am so bad with cleaning it's horrible. I get into this funk where things will pile up and I know I should get to it, but it's so much I don't even know where to start. Its mostly the dishes and the laundry. The other stuff isn't really a problem, but the dishes and the laundry never end. I will always have them to do. Todd is wonderful and he takes the dishes for me, but I can tell he feels the same way because they pile up after a few days. And no, we don't have that fancy new age contraption...what do you call it? Oh yea, a dishwasher. I've never in my life had one of those. Believe me when I tell you I would give my right arm for one of those. Well, maybe my left arm. Oh but the laundry. I think I'm just going to throw it all out and buy new clothes. It's easier. Washing them isn't the problem. That part is easy. It's first sorting all of it and then folding it all and then putting it away. It is truly the never ending chore. I'm almost embarassed to say that if I had the money, I would hire a cleaning lady. It's not only hating to do it, it's not having enough hours in the day. Of course, I could be cleaning instead of blogging. But then I couldn't bare my soul and I think a clean soul is better than a clean house. Okay, I'm making excuses. I suppose I could find the time. I just don't want to. I'll get to it all eventually. Most likely an hour before I have company. Then it all gets thrown into my bedroom. You know you do it too. Meanwhile I'm going to have to put it all off again today. I have about 800 pictures I have to go through, a CD and a DVD to make, pictures to sleeve, and an album to do. So, yea, there is my excuse.
Is That A Baby In Your Pants Or Are You Just Happy To See Me?
-
Kids today, with all their weird hobbies:
(PS - Oh! Hey! Think this is Isabella?)
*****
Ariel's company wanted their vision statement written on a cake...
11 hours ago


3 comments:
I hear ya! Why can't we be one of those stay at home moms with a cleaning lady? I swear, I'd go back to work a few hours a week just so I could afford it! Hey, that sounds like a great idea!! Now I just have to convince the Mr. of that! Wish me luck!
I totally could have written this!! You are NOT alone!!!
I hate doing dishes and laundry. I haven't done dishes since before I was pregnant! Jack does the dishes, but he also lets it pile up like crazy. I do the laundry and I let it pile up and we always have to search through piles to find something to wear. It's a pain to look for Abby's socks in her pile of clothes!
Post a Comment