Saturday, May 23, 2009

Little Model

So I got a new toy, a Gary Fong Origami (I'll be blogging about new toys soon) and I decided to try it out a cute little model. Her name is Lily and she has the most beautiful face.

The Origami lit up her face pretty well, as you'll be able to see from these shots.


No, no Lily. This isn't one of those kind of shoots. Put your dress down.



I'm liking how the Origami works. It's pretty easy to use and it folds flat. And the way it throws the light around from my bounce flash is quite nice.


No, I'm sorry Lily, they're not paying attention to you or your beautiful face. They are very interested in the Origami. They're looking at the light, not you. Sorry.



See how bright her eyes are? See, the difference between the Origami and the Light Sphere... I'm sorry, you are paying attention, aren't you?


Excuse me, I'm trying to give a review of the Origami. It's very important information, you should listen.



Oh forget it. Next time I won't use such a beautiful model.

2 comments:

Jessica Bensema said...

I would love to try that out myself.

Fran said...

Okay, so when are you doing the boys pics? You need to use your new toy! These are beautiful pictures of a beautiful girl!