Just in case you didn't know. I'm 5'0". Well, I was. I recently found out that I've grown since my mid-twenties. I'm actually 5'2". Anyway, I went shopping for some new jeans, seeing as my old jeans are maternity jeans and they are HUGE on me. I went to my favorite store in the world, Torrid. Torrid is for women who have some junk in the trunk. They have jeans and shirts and dresses that...get this...actually fit!! Most popular stores seem to think that if you have a larger size waist, you must be 10 feet tall. And if you're short, you must be a size 0. Yea no. I have meat on my bones..and a little jiggle. And I'm short. ("I like 'em big, I like 'em chunky, I like 'em big, I like 'em plumpy, I like 'em round, with somethin something. Sorry...if you have young kids, you're probably singing along.) Anyway, I bought a couple jeans that were labeled "short". Usually I can get jeans from Torrid that fit me perfectly...even my height. But... well... here ya go.
Newsflash - I'm short.
Is That A Baby In Your Pants Or Are You Just Happy To See Me?
-
Kids today, with all their weird hobbies:
(PS - Oh! Hey! Think this is Isabella?)
*****
Ariel's company wanted their vision statement written on a cake...
11 hours ago


2 comments:
cute toes!
Easy to hem, I'd rather be too short than too tall!
If you think you have it bad you should talk to my poor sister who as disproportionately long arms for her body - well, for anyone - and happens to be like a size 2. Any shirt/jacket that fits her body is about 2 inches too short in the arms!
You can't be 5 feet 2 inches.... Then I am taller than I thought as well
Post a Comment