I went to a meeting yesterday with my regional product manager for Collages.net and it got me thinking. She complimented me and told me I'm headed in the right direction with my business. I feel I'm doing pretty well for myself. Especially when you see what I'm up against. A lot of these professional photographers have thousands of dollars invested in education. They have investers and top of the line equipment. I go on amazon and drool at my wish list. I'll get there, eventually.
So I've been looking around on other photography websites, and blogs and I've been thinking about a little bit of change. I love change. It makes me feel fresh and new and I usually feel so good about it. So, now I'm thinking about a new blog. One with my own domain. I'm thinking about a new logo. And I'm thinking about a whole new name.
I know.
Here's the thing. Bella Photography Studio is SUPER long. It's also over used. There are hundreds of variations of that name. Not to mention, one major company that I am often confused with is horrible. I've heard so many bad things about them and I've actually gotten a bad review on THEIR service on MY ad page on weddingwire.com. Not cool. Plus, I used the name Bella because Isabella is Ava's middle name. I have two girls now. I need to incorporate Lily in there. (and no...I'm not having any more kids lol!) So after some brainstorming and some logo designing with some help from Todd and my sister Jessica, I've come up with a couple ideas for my company's new name. What do you think? Vote on the poll to the left! And if you have any other ideas for me, shout 'em out!
ETA: If you like Lilybelle, just post it in a comment. I can't change the poll after someone has voted. Thanks!


Is That A Baby In Your Pants Or Are You Just Happy To See Me?
-
Kids today, with all their weird hobbies:
(PS - Oh! Hey! Think this is Isabella?)
*****
Ariel's company wanted their vision statement written on a cake...
11 hours ago


6 comments:
I've got 5 for Lilybelle so far!
Are you talking about changing your photography studios name or just your blog?? You need to keep your photography studio name. Blog name ok, change it all you want, get a new domain, great idea! Don't touch the studio name. It's perfect and you'll actually lose business by changing it.
Actually, my problem is that I've lost business because I've had the name Bella Photography Studio. I've been associated several times with another big named national company (just google Bella Photography- they are the first to pop up) and the association is never good. I've also been confused with Bella Baby, Bella Life and several other Bella companies around the US. Ive even been confused with a company in Australia twice!! So, I'm looking for something a little more unique. Its hard to find, but I'm sure anything will be less popular than Bella Photography.
Avalily is my vote.
It's both of your girls first names.
Lilybelle is a first and middle name... your girls may not like that one first name was used and not the other.
What about both middle names??
Bellara is another possibility too. But I like Lily in there for some reason.
I like Lilybelle the best
Post a Comment