So I have decided I am going to change the name of my business. Do me a favor and you'll see why. Go google "bella photography". See that? 8 bizmillion. Do me another favor. Type out www.bellaphotographystudio.com. It's like a paragraph. The thing is, I'm also moving soon. So, I'm not going to change the name officially until we move. That way, I'm not changing the name and then changing the address later on. It's just one big change. I'm slightly nervous about it just because it's going to be hard to establish myself all over again, but my business is only 4 years old. It can be done.
Now here's the thing. I know I want to include both of my girls in the name. But I can't decide which name to pick. So yes, I'm going to do one more poll. I like the look of them both on the logo. I like the sound of them both. If I choose bellalily, Bella is still in the front. That could be a good thing or a bad thing. People already associate me with bella, so the transition might be easier. Bella comes before Lily in the alphabet- which is good when people are searching for a photographer. The bad part is I'm running into the problem of not being unique again with bella. Now, if I choose lilybelle, the name sounds a less redundant. I can actually get more domain names with combinations of lilybelle. But it's putting Lily's name first and Ava's middle name second. I don't know if that really means anything, and now that I wrote that, it does sound kind of silly to worry about.
So, I'd love some input. Vote on your choice to the poll to the left and feel free to comment and let me know why you chose the one you did. Thanks for your help!
Here are the two contestants:

Is That A Baby In Your Pants Or Are You Just Happy To See Me?
-
Kids today, with all their weird hobbies:
(PS - Oh! Hey! Think this is Isabella?)
*****
Ariel's company wanted their vision statement written on a cake...
11 hours ago


2 comments:
i like avalily. me being the oldest and seeing my brothers name first on my parents will (i know its stupid) really hurt my feelings. sorry, im just thinking like a first born!
Why do I like lillybelle (spelt wrong) cause if someone puts bella in a search- again too many to search from...however lilly is more unique and will lead the masses to your new door!
Post a Comment