The girls and I took a drive out to my sister, Cheryl's yesterday for the sole purpose of hiking through someone's backyard to see some bluebells. I was told that they would only be there for a week, so I decided to jump at the chance. I was so glad I did! First of all, I was picturing a field of blue flowers. What I got was this couple's 12 acre backyard complete with woods, creek and the ground covered in blue. It was gorgeous. It reminded me a little of the woods that used to be next to my mom's house, our family home before it was replaced by two cookie cutter homes. Every spring the ground was covered in these little white flowers. Now they cover my mom's property for about a week or so in the spring. This is Ava among them when she was about 9 months old
So, I got a bunch of pics of the bluebells, of course, and Ava among them. Violet too, Cheryl's dog. I couldn't figure out how to get Lily in there without laying the poor thing on the ground. I can just hear Todd now, "Lily lay there like a slug. It was her only defense." (Name the movie) So she was excluded. I couldn't just pick a few of the pics, so I made a little slideshow. (Oh, by the way...big surprise...I heart Picasa in all its wonderful Googleness. I made this little slideshow, set to music in about 5 minutes. And it was as simple as boiling water. I'm not going to talk about all those DVD's for brides that I made with Adobe programs and how complicated they were to make and how long they took. I won't even mention them. I'm not bitter at all.)
Is That A Baby In Your Pants Or Are You Just Happy To See Me?
-
Kids today, with all their weird hobbies:
(PS - Oh! Hey! Think this is Isabella?)
*****
Ariel's company wanted their vision statement written on a cake...
11 hours ago


0 comments:
Post a Comment