Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Children's Museum!

So, I've got winter blues, and I'm really really pregnant and miserable. I'm SOO ready for spring!! We all had a bad case of cabin fever and I figured, I only have 2 weeks left (at most) to spend with Ava as an only child. So, I had heard that Frankfort has their own little children's museum. It was so great! It was $5 for Ava and they had 2 floors of great kids learning toys and things. They had learning toys and games, a craft area with everything from paper to glitter to feathers, everything. They had easels set up and a reading section. They even had a little aquarium area with lizards and snakes and frogs and all kinds of fun creepy things. Ava had a blast. She did NOT want to leave. We are probably going to make this a weekly hang out spot. Plus, the museum was located in this rustic little mini-mall with local businesses, and they had a deli, a candy and ice cream shop and a few other local businesses. We stopped and had some ice cream in the shoppe there. It was just a really nice day and it really helped with my cabin fever/preggo/winter blues. And of course I got a billion pics. Enjoy!


She actually touched a snake!
I don't know what this face is, but it cracks me up!




She wanted rainbow sherbert, but apparently, daddy's mint chocolate chip was better.
Giving me a snuggle bunny nose nudge!


1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love downtown frankfort! You should go in the summer to the "concert in the park." i think its on fridays...but its always a good time.

Ava is so cute in that little skirt. awwww