So its March 1st and I can have my baby now. I got past the Aquarius crisis (sorry Cheryl, I love you!) and she will be a Pisces now. For some reason I wanted a March baby. I don't think there is another March baby in my family. My grandfather was March. Todd's brother Chris is March 4th so I'm sure he's hoping for that. But I'm ok with today. Today works. I'm pretty much done now. I had a nice crying jag yesterday. Feeling sorry for myself and crying about the pain and crying because I'm tired of complaining about the pain. I just want to be back to normal. I want to be able to walk from one room to the other without dying. I'm tired of saying "ow!" and tired of hearing "Are you ok?" Yea. I'm great. Todd's been so good to me. I think this is the hardest- these last couple weeks. I'm not easy to be around now. I snap or cry at everything. I just want the end.
So I'm trying everything. Almost everything. I've looked online for all the ways to induce your own labor. I think this girl is going to be as stubborn as her sister. Ava came 3 hours and 54 minutes after the due date. So let's see... I've tried walking a lot. I've tried sex. Though I don't mind trying again. I've tried spicy foods. I tried eggplant parmesan. I've tried a couple other things I'm not mentioning on a public blog. Todd came home with fruit cups the other day. His favorite ones are the pineapple. I eyed those like they were the last piece of chocolate in a sea of lollipops. I ate two this morning and drank down the juice. 2 contractions. Sigh. I won't try castor oil. Last time with Ava I would have given my left arm for a teaspoon of castor oil. This time, after reading what it really causes, I'm not even going to think about it. Sooo... I'm just waiting. God knows I'm impatient. This is one of the only ways He can teach me patience. But Ill try almost anything to get out of it.
Best line in my favorite movie, The Princess Bride: "I hate waiting."
Is That A Baby In Your Pants Or Are You Just Happy To See Me?
-
Kids today, with all their weird hobbies:
(PS - Oh! Hey! Think this is Isabella?)
*****
Ariel's company wanted their vision statement written on a cake...
11 hours ago


6 comments:
Can't Cheryl "accidentally" run into your arm with a shot of petocin?!?!
Come on Cheryl!!!!!!!!!
We won't tell!
:)
And I'll totally line up in about 3 weeks to be accidentally stabbed too!
Oooh I wish...
((((((LABOR))))))
Hope she decides to come along soon!
Come on, I'm having sympathy pains right now, it better be today!!! 03/03/09 - crossing her fingers.
Don't try the castor oil!!! I did it and it didn't even work but made me feel horrible. I hope you go soon!!!
So, did you ever have that baby, or are you still trying to self induce labor!?!?!
Post a Comment