Todd bought me a package of 3 massages in 3 months for this massage chain for Christmas. I've had two of the massages and I go back for my last one in two weeks. The first one was fantastic. It was a female and she had these foam pad things specifically for pregnant women. She was pretty thorough and she gave me a great deep massage. I requested her for my appointment yesterday but I had to call to let them know I was going to be about 10 minutes late. They told me they had to put me in the next time slot. Not a big deal. So I'm sitting in the waiting room reading and this guy comes out of the back room. The receptionist says "Oh, Dave, your 4:00 prenatal is here." I stopped mid sentence. I didn't look up or anything, I just pretended to read while I figured out what was going on. There were no other preggos in the room. And Dave is a man. Ok. Why they didn't let me know or ask me is beyond me, but ok. I'm not going to freak out. It's his job, right? I can do this. But then of course I start thinking about stupid things like, "Oh.my.god I wore my granny panties." and "I did shave, right?" I texted Todd with a quick "OMG ITS A MAN!" just to let him know and he replied with a "LOL! Have FUN!!" So, after being a little nervous for about 10 minutes, I decided to relax and just enjoy it. He really did a great job. The other girl was better, she knew exactly where my pain was without me telling her. The guy just kinda massaged everywhere. The baby started kicking a lot when he was massaging my sides, and he thought that was pretty cool. But he did a fantastic job on my neck. Like, I would definitely go back to him during the middle of wedding season vs going to my chiropractor. Of course my husband asked me "Sooo? How was your... 'massage'?" Oh jeez... Anyway, I just thought it was kind of a funny new experience. I'm normally not modest at all, so I just had to get over my temporary moment of shyness.
Is That A Baby In Your Pants Or Are You Just Happy To See Me?
-
Kids today, with all their weird hobbies:
(PS - Oh! Hey! Think this is Isabella?)
*****
Ariel's company wanted their vision statement written on a cake...
11 hours ago


1 comments:
I'm SO jealous!!!!!
Oh, that sounds so wonderful right now.
Anyway - yea, I would feel weird about a man but definitely take what I could get!!!!
Post a Comment