I am a Christian, wife and mother, stay at home mom, professional photographer, business woman and entrepreneur, teacher, and about a billion other things. My life is nonstop- I always have something to do! I have an amazing husband, Todd, who supports me in everything I do. He’s my best friend and the love of my life. I don't know where I’d be without him. I have a 3 yr old daughter, Ava, and 18 month old baby girl, Lily. They are the most wonderful things to ever happen to me. I'm supposed to be teaching them all about life, but I find that they teach me something new every day. On top of being a stay at home mom and preschool teacher to Ava, I am a professional photographer and I own my own photography business. It’s a crazy, time consuming roller coaster and I love it! It can get pretty stressful at times, but I am happier with this than with any other job I have ever had. I wouldn’t change it for the world! I guess that is your little window to my world!
This Saturday’s Recipes by The Pioneer Woman
-
This Saturday is a brand new episode of “Home Sweet Home” on Food Network.
My kids are helping me shoot it, my production company in the UK is editing
it t...
Happy Birthday, Little Oliver
-
Tomorrow, my precious baby turns one year old. Last year at this time, I
was as big as a house and so anxious to meet him, yet so nervous and scared
at th...
dude, i haven't studied philosophy since 1996
-
Upon being picked up from school, walking back to the car:
"I don't understand this life form."
Uuuuhh, you're seven, sister.
"I always just feel like I'm...
Final posting peace
-
So for several years I have been questioning if continuing to blog was a
good thing. I would occasionally give it up, reevaluate it, and always
decided to...
Jennifer & Dave
-
I've been waiting for this wedding for over a year! Jennifer is my
husband's cousin and the entire family has been anticipating this day!
Everything about ...
Con-Crete
-
Haven and I were looking at a map tonight and pointing out the different
states that our family lives in, and she said "I know where we live! We
live in co...
1 comments:
LOVE LOVE LOVE that photo!!!
Post a Comment