I went in for my 35 week appointment today. Talked to my doc about my fainting and my SPD. I'm feeling ok, but the SPD is really starting to take a toll on me. He said the fainting is most likely hypoglycemia and that I just need to balance my sugar intake with proteins. But when he saw how I was walking and how much pain I'm in with the SPD, he basically told me that if by 37 weeks I'm in unbearable pain, that they would check to see how the baby's lungs are developing (how do they do that?!) and possibly induce me. Man, if they told me that when I was pregnant with Ava, I would have said "YES! Get her out!!" But with this one, I really want to wait and see. I'm not really ready for her and the idea of two weeks scares the heck out of me. I'd really like to wait until I actually go into labor. But then, the idea of not wanting to cry when I put on my pants sounds beautiful. I guess we'll see how I feel in two weeks. But, options are great!
Is That A Baby In Your Pants Or Are You Just Happy To See Me?
-
Kids today, with all their weird hobbies:
(PS - Oh! Hey! Think this is Isabella?)
*****
Ariel's company wanted their vision statement written on a cake...
11 hours ago


3 comments:
Induction would make my life a little easier! If you still needed me. BTW Chris said it was fine! But I think you need to just wait and see what the doc says later and also see how you are feeling. You don't want to be in complete misery the last couple of weeks, do you?
Amy
Exactly. I really don't want my pain and discomfort to come in the way of the baby cooking a little more. But being in misery doesn't sound like how I want to spend my last couple weeks. So, we'll see.
Yay!! Thanks for being there for me!! :)
When I was pg with Aidan, I had the option of induction at 37 weeks if his lungs were good to go. But the only way I've ever heard to check the lungs out and be 100% sure is an amnio, and that wasn't my bag, so...yeah. Anyway, good luck with whatever you decide! I hope you're resting as much as you can, and I hope that if you do wait, the pain is minimal. <3
Post a Comment