Blech. I'm just not feeling up to par today. I just feel like I want to be in a box, with nothing and no one. No one to talk to me. Nothing to do, and nothing pressing. I want all my work done. I want my house clean. I want my bills paid. And I want to sit in the box and do nothing but breathe. But, I can't. I'm at the end of my word period before I go on maternity leave, and that sounds so nice. I haven't had a break for three and a half years. Even when I went camping and on the few small vacations we went on, I still had work to do, or work coming up. But, I still have a lot of things to do before I can officially give myself a break. I have 2 weddings to finish, plus one more to go to. I have 2 albums to finish designing. I have a few sittings that people are asking to do. On top of that, there is Christmas coming up, and that is a job in itself. I've got three days in a row of Christmas dinners and things, and then a wedding on the 27th. So, I'm in this dark mood today, with endless things to do looming over my head and I just want to make it disappear. I'm sure I'm being hormonal and depressing, but I don't really care. I need my break. Soon.
Is That A Baby In Your Pants Or Are You Just Happy To See Me?
-
Kids today, with all their weird hobbies:
(PS - Oh! Hey! Think this is Isabella?)
*****
Ariel's company wanted their vision statement written on a cake...
11 hours ago


3 comments:
Sounds like you need a break, but you know if you had nothing to do because everything was done you'd go crazy!!!!!!!!
Get out of your funk and post a blog girl!
:P Lol, there, you happy?!
Post a Comment