We finally took a half hour out of our day to put up the Christmas tree! Last year, after all the needles and the fire hazard and hassle, we got an artificial tree. And the way Todd said it, made sense. "If we're going to go fake, why not go totally fake?" So, we got a white tree. Then, we decided, why go with traditional? So, we got bright colorful ornaments and none of them are Christmas colors. I LOVE our tree! I loved it last year, and I think I love it even more this year. Ava had a hand in decorating this year too, so that made it fun. So, without further ado, the Ragusin Family Christmas tree. (Warning: overload of pics.)
Ok, I know what you're thinking. White tree? Really? Just give it a second.
















2 comments:
I think it is gorgeous! SO cool!
Awww.... Nice tree - and it is SO YOU!
Merry Christmas!
I hope you're coming out of your funk!
;)
Post a Comment