Sunday, December 28, 2008

DONE!!

At least for a little while. I had my last wedding of the year yesterday and it officially starts my maternity leave. I'm off until June, my first wedding back is Todd's cousin, Jennifer's wedding on June 13th. It's down in Springfield and it's the day before our anniversary, so we're going to take the next day and spend it together down there. But for now, I have only a few things to do. I have some packages to get out to brides, as soon as I get all the stuff for them. I have a wedding I have to get up online and an album to finish. I have a few reprint orders to do as well, and then the last wedding to put up online. After that, I just get those two packages out and then I'm done. I might have a few meetings or sittings here and there, but nothing really lined up. This is the first break I've had since I started this three and a half years ago. It feels strange!! I still have a lot to do before I can actually take a break, but it still feels strange. Let's hope I don't get used to it!

0 comments: