Well tomorrow afternoon is when I'm getting my 4D u/s! I'm so excited!! I'm 20 weeks tomorrow and I'm feeling pretty good so far. Todd and I both are hoping for a girl, but we both feel like Smalls is a boy. My pregnancy is a little different from when I was preggo with Ava, but I'm sure that's normal too. I had worse morning sickness this time around. I had SPD last time too, but I think it isn't as bad as last time because #1 I'm only halfway, and #2 I know what to expect. Other than that, I've been really comfortable. So what do you think? Vote on the poll above!
Is That A Baby In Your Pants Or Are You Just Happy To See Me?
-
Kids today, with all their weird hobbies:
(PS - Oh! Hey! Think this is Isabella?)
*****
Ariel's company wanted their vision statement written on a cake...
11 hours ago


0 comments:
Post a Comment