I think Sundays are the best days ever. At least when Todd is off shift. We get up, mosey around, sometimes I'll make breakfast, today I didn't because everyone wanted cereal. We pile in the showers (I usually have to share my shower with either Ava or Todd, but I don't mind) and get ready for church. We go to the lazy service (I mean, late service) at 11am. I'm really starting to love this church we found. We went a couple times in the last few years, and we liked it. But now we're really seeing what a difference our life is without church. So, we started going to Parkview. I'm really happy with it and the kids ministry is fantastic. I'd love to snatch all of my family and friends that used to go to Hope with me and get them to Parkview. I just miss going to church with everyone. But after Hope started dissapating, everyone went their seperate ways. I just hope everyone is happy and comfortable where they are. Anyway, after church, the three of us go out to eat somewhere for lunch. Its just nice not to have any schedules or demands or checking the clock because we have to be somewhere. Its just great to breeze through the day. Some Sundays we'll go shopping, some, like today, we went home and we all took a nap. Then later I'll make a big Sunday dinner. Lazy Sundays rock!! I'm not supposed to work on Sundays, but unfortunately I'm a bit behind and I really need to kick it in gear. Other than that, I'm having a great day!! Thank you, God for Sundays!
Is That A Baby In Your Pants Or Are You Just Happy To See Me?
-
Kids today, with all their weird hobbies:
(PS - Oh! Hey! Think this is Isabella?)
*****
Ariel's company wanted their vision statement written on a cake...
11 hours ago


0 comments:
Post a Comment