Saturday, August 26, 2006

Procrastination...I'll worry about that later

Do you think it's a good thing or a bad thing if a procrastinator starts a business? I am a horrible procrastinator! I'm pretty good at deadlines, but I usually get things done at the very last possible minute. Like now. I have about 1000 pictures left to go through for a wedding. The pictures are due today, at least by my own standards. And what am I doing? I'm writing about it. LOL! I need to start focusing and keep on task. If I just work on 200 pictures a day, I'll have the pictures up before the deadline! I can just always find other things to do. Oh well, maybe I'll get better at this later...

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm a total procrastinator. I work best at the last minute for everything. I get more motivated to get something done when it's at the last minute. I am like that with housework and work. I have worked on projects in advanced and it's like I don't go back to it and forget about it until the last minute anyway.