I think I should add blogging to the list! I have a few friends that blog and I love to read their posts, so I thought I'd give this a shot. I've tried before, but I quickly found other things to do. But, I love to write! I may not be great at it, but I can be quite long winded when I want to be! So, on top of being a house wife, a mother, running a successful photography business, Creative Memories consultant, and paranormal investigator (mmhmm, you read that right...more on that later...), I vow to at least TRY to blog once in a while for ME. I feel like about 90% of my life revolves around other people. I wouldn't change it for the world, but sometimes you have to have ME time! So, I'm going to actually start scrapbooking and blogging, for myself. If no one reads my blogs, and no one looks at my scrapbooks, I don't care (too much). It's mostly to give myself some creative alone time.
I'm going digital for Ava's scrapbook. I've found that it is SO much easier, less messy and less expensive! I've done the cover page for her book so far, so I'll post that. I'll have more to come soon!
I might blog more later today, but Ava's up from a nap & I should probably go get her!
Is That A Baby In Your Pants Or Are You Just Happy To See Me?
-
Kids today, with all their weird hobbies:
(PS - Oh! Hey! Think this is Isabella?)
*****
Ariel's company wanted their vision statement written on a cake...
11 hours ago


0 comments:
Post a Comment