Ok, so I've been pregnant for 22.5 weeks. I'm enjoying it for the most part this time around. It is harder because I have a business to run and a 3 year old to run after, but I also know what to expect. My SPD is tolerable because I know how to manage the pain. I'm so busy so I don't have time to wait around and be pregnant. That is all it was last time. Waiting for that day to finally come. It's going so fast for me this time around, so I don't really have much time to complain.
But, that being said, I'm about to complain. WHY do I have to have a cold for the entire pregnancy? I mean seriously folks... I get it that you typically have 2-6 colds during your pregnancy, but this is ridiculous. I don't think there has been a day this entire 22.5 weeks that I have not sneezed, or blown my nose, or had watery eyes or something. It's really starting to get on my nerves. I could really use a break from not being able to breathe!
Ok, whine done.
Is That A Baby In Your Pants Or Are You Just Happy To See Me?
-
Kids today, with all their weird hobbies:
(PS - Oh! Hey! Think this is Isabella?)
*****
Ariel's company wanted their vision statement written on a cake...
11 hours ago


1 comments:
I asked my doctor about this - because I was having serious sinus pressure and headaches.
She said that one of the MANY ways your body changes during pregnancy is that your mucous membranes swell - so you have swelling of your sinuses. This makes everything worse and you are much more prone to sinus infections and such.
And I have had awful allergies with sneezing and runny nose too - it seemed like the entire summer and fall. It's just started clearing up the past week with the change in weather!
Hopefully yours will too!
And my doctor said to be thoughtful of indoor air quality and dust - which also irritates sinuses and adds to allergy problems!
Post a Comment