Monday, January 29, 2007

Woooohoooo!

I lost 5 pounds on WW this week! My weigh in is on Mondays and it also starts a new week for me in WW. I'm so happy! I didn't even think I did all that well! Well, hopefully this next week will be better and I might do a little better! Although I know you lose fast your first couple weeks, and then it tapers off. That's ok, I'm just happy I'm losing weight! This is a lot easier than I thought and it makes me feel so much better! I still have wilpower issues when it comes to chocolate, but hopefully I'll find some low-point chocolate recipes. Anyway, GO ME!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Rock on Girlfriend!

Go You!

5 Pounds is great! Did you get a little star sticker?

I've found the key for me was eating the 5-A-Day Veggie/Fruits! If I stuck to that I always lost 2-3 a week, but even if I stayed in my points and didn't eat ALL the veggies, I didn't lose or lost only 1.

BLEH! I HATE VEGGIES!

Anonymous said...

Yay! I'm so proud of you! Keep it up!

Anonymous said...

Hey- when do you go to WWW? I have to start going back!!! Great job with the 5!! I never used to have a problem with chocolate, but the boys always get alot of candy around the holidays/ birthdays, so I always end up going for it- it's way too yummy to pass up LOL!!! Keep up the good work!

Love Fran