Monkey see monkey do. Or say. I always thought it would be Todd to teach Ava her first swear word. He's trying very hard to clean his language up, but being a paramedic, he's around it so much. I don't really have a potty mouth, I never really did. I do say the occasional swear here and there, but most people are surprised when I let one out. So earlier today, I was working on some pictures and Ava came up to the computer and started pounding on my keyboard. I told her no and then she (of course) did it again. When I looked at the screen, she somehow had completely messed up a picture I had just spent 20 minutes working on. So, my natural reaction was to say "Dammit!" And of course she followed suit. She looked at me and said "Maddit!!" I put my hand over my mouth and stared at her wide eyed in shock and trying not to giggle. She saw my reaction and then decided to say "Maddit!" about 10 more times until I distracted her with Teletubbies. So, about 5 minutes ago, she accidentally dropped her plate on the floor, allowing our dog Samson to have at it. She pointed her finger at him, and said "Sam! Maddit!!" Lol, oh great. So she knows how to use it to. Greeeeeaaaat! Bad mommy lol!
Is That A Baby In Your Pants Or Are You Just Happy To See Me?
-
Kids today, with all their weird hobbies:
(PS - Oh! Hey! Think this is Isabella?)
*****
Ariel's company wanted their vision statement written on a cake...
11 hours ago


2 comments:
Haha, yeah, watch what you say...kids imitate everything. Potty mouth in the making...
Ahh! That's too funny!! I'm still waiting for that to happen to me, but I'm sure it will sooner or later!
Post a Comment