Ok so, no Cancun. :( Which sucks monkey toes. We have a few bills that just cropped up and we really have to pay them off. It's really not something that can be put off any longer and so, unfortunately that comes first. So, instead on Cancun, we're going to go to Wisconsin Dells. Yippie. Ok, so it's not that bad. It's probably better off than taking a 2 year old on a plane for 5 hours (there and back) and then making sure we don't lose her in Mexico. It's probably not nearly as expensive either! And she'll have more fun. We decided we'll go to Cancun for our 5 year anniversary and leave Ava home with someone. I like that idea better. Although I might have a hard time without her after a while. Regardless, it really is a better thing. Bills being paid off, more fun for a 2 year old, no screaming child on a plane and Todd and I alone next year. And I will hopefully be at my goal weight next year, which means a bikini!! I'm good with that!
Is That A Baby In Your Pants Or Are You Just Happy To See Me?
-
Kids today, with all their weird hobbies:
(PS - Oh! Hey! Think this is Isabella?)
*****
Ariel's company wanted their vision statement written on a cake...
11 hours ago


3 comments:
Well, maybe I should have read this post before I read the Cancun one. We know how that is with the bills needing to be paid and priorities of what's more important. We have put a lot of things aside to make things work. I totally agree that Ava will have so much fun at Wisconisin Dells, but even that place is expensive! Best of luck in reaching your weight goal! Let me know if you want to go work out together at WWW.
Financial security is much longer lasting than a week vacation... I think you made the right choice! Putting it off for a year and having someone babysit will make it easier too. Plus then you have a little extra time to make sure you're in that bikini by then!
Hey- Wisconsin Dells sounds like alot of fun too!! The whole family will enjoy it. And if I can next year, I'd be happy to watch her for you guys!! And all of us should get back to WWW. What are good days for you guys?
Fran
Post a Comment