Friday, November 17, 2006

I NEED GIRLY WEEKEND!!!

15 days....15 days....15 days!!!! I can't wait for girly weekend!! Every once in a while, my best girlfriends and I get together. We all have husbands and kids and our lives are hectic. So we look forward to the day or couple days we have to unwind, relax, chat about old times and catch up on the new, and generally have fun! No husbands, no kids. We don't even have to do much. I think the four of us could be in prison together and have fun. I'd rather not try that out, but I'm pretty sure we could laugh all the way to our parole dates. We've all known each other since high school...but none of us went to the same school. I think it was more youth group. So, we are going to meet at the Embassy Suites and then go Christmas shopping for the weekend. I hate Christmas shopping. I worked for 10 years in retail so I generally hate this time of year. Yea, yea, Bah Humbug to you too. But, this year, I am really looking forward to it. I think we should do this every year! So girls, here's to us and 15 DAYS!! Oh, and rbrtrbr.

2 comments:

Leah said...

Okay, I'm moving to Chicago, lol.

I totally need chick friends.

I'm jealous!!! Sounds like a blast!!!

Anonymous said...

Why Do I ALWAYS smile and laugh when I hear that????????? Rbrtrbr! Now you're smilin'!